Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We Bought a HOUSE!!!

I am almost up to date on all of my posts. We purchased a house in August 2010. We had been looking for a while and were not having any luck. This house came up a couple of times in my search, but I wasn't drawn to it. Finally, my realtor said "what about this one..." We toured the property and I knew it was perfect. Here are a couple of shots of the house. The house is three bedrooms upstairs, with the kitchen and living area and the downstairs is a big rec room area with it's own bathroom. Currently Jesse (my brother) and his girlfriend, Lindsey, are living downstairs. We are hoping that we could turn the space into another two bedrooms or one huge master bedroom. That of course is years down the road, but we are super excited.... except homeowning is definitely a lot more exhausting than I thought it would be.

1 comment: