Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We are Pregnant!!!

Yay, we are going to be having a baby in April. It (since we do not yet know the sex of the baby) is due on April 6th. Most of my family believes it is going to be a girl, but we shall see. I am 12 weeks a long this week and that ultrasound is at the 18 week mark. So November I should have an update. Here is one of the 10 week ultrasound pictures. Russell and my mom were able to come to this ultrasound and see what was going on inside me. The heart and little arms and feet were moving like crazy. But it's head is still bigger than it's body... which makes it look kinda like a jellybean with arms...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting. Congratulations on your new house, too. :) What big changes.

Raime said...

I can't wait!!!! Any name ideas yet??

Pam and Frank Rigby said...

It's very exciting!