Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day and B-Day Parties

We went over to my mom's house for Mother's Day and celebrated all of the moms and Russell's and my birthdays. Here is a picture of all of the moms - DeAnne (my Aunt), Shelley (my Mom) and Lenore (my Grandma). It was very fun to see everyone and eat such great food.

We got some great stuff for our birthday's too... Here is Russ with our new clapper. Haha, we are so lazy that we need this in order to turn off the lights before we go to bed. It has been working great so far.

This is what my mom got for Mother's Day from my little brother (and probably a little Geir too). They tore out all of the grass in the front yard and adding landscaping instead. It looks so much better. The plants in the front are suppose to grow about 5-6 ft tall and will make the little sitting area secluded.
Overall it was an great day and amazing weekend.

No comments: