Saturday, May 22, 2010

Memorial Service

My Great Uncle Charles pasted away in April and we had his memorial service on May 14th. It was a great service and really good to see everyone on that side of the family. Here are some of the pictures from the after party:

Here is Grandma Brown with too many beers. What can I say, it was a really great party!


This is Natasha and her daughter Avery, I didn't even know that she had another baby. She was so adorable, whenever you ask her who the princess is she would raise her hand.

This is Aunt Neva with Aunt Suchie.

And here is one of Jennifer and Wayne. They live in California and had not seen me since I was still in grade school. It was really fun to see them.

I FINALLY got a good picture of cousin Debbie and Jim. Every time I seem to take a picture of them they are making funny faces.

Here is Grandma and Grandpa Brown (after all of the beers... haha).

Dad and Diane posed for a picture too.

Funerals are so bitter sweet. It is a great time to remember family and the time that we get to spend together while we are here.

No comments: