Saturday, May 21, 2011

Kari and Matt's Wedding

My Aunt Kari got married on April 30th to Matt Lucas. He is super cool and I am so excited for them. Keep in mind that Connor was 3 weeks old so my body was not back to normal yet and I had to be fitted for the dress about a week after giving birth. Kari looked beautiful of course and that is all that mattered. My mom, me and Kari's friend Lynette were the bridesmaids. The morning started with getting our hairand makeup done at Gene Juarez and then going to Country Village to get dressed and for the wedding. Followed by pictures and breast feeding :) The ceremony was beautiful. My Uncle Chris married them and my brother's girlfriend, Lindsey, sang a song for them. Everyone cried during the rehearsal, but I was able to control the tears until the actual day. I totally lost it and then lost it again during my mom's toast to the married couple. At the salon the girls told us that no one was allowed to cry or all of the make up would run down the faces. Oh well. After the ceremony we had the toasts, lots of food and the cake cutting followed by a lot of dancing. It was super fun and gorgeous. I was able to get some video of the dancing:

No comments: