Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby's First Bath

If you can see Connor did not like his first bath. He didn't feel supported, like he was going to fall or be dropped. We tried to soothe him with his pacifier, but no luck. His second bath was a little more successful. He didn't really cry, just a little whimpering. When I was taking him out he really got mad and started crying. I think he got a little cold, so I tried to console him before we got him dressed and dry him off a little bit, this is how he repaid me...
Now he is starting to like baths. He doesn't cry at all and kicks his feet in the water. Which just annoys me, getting water all over the place.

1 comment:

Raime said...

Haha that's a great picture...you'll have to use that one against him when he gets older. Tell him that he owes you for going on you!