Sunday, July 25, 2010

Anniversary Vacation

This year for our anniversary trip we went to Birch Bay, Washington. We used to live in Bellingham, WA for six years and I had never really been up there. I went up once with my family, but we didn't do any of the sights. Our first stop was the Birch Bay Waterslides. Here is a picture of us with my bestest friend Kim and her husband, Ryan.

We stayed at the Trendwest Resort up there (Thanks to my parents). We were able to go hiking and walk down to the state park there. Here are some pictures from our hike at the state park. I cut down this tree all by myself and am proud of it... :) And this is Russell "hiking!" He looked so cute that I had to take a picture.

We went down to the beach like everyday. We played bocce ball down there and it was a fun challenge, lots of obstacles. We drew a picture in the sand on our anniversary to commemorate our three years of marriage. We also went out to the resturant where we celebrated our engagement the day Russell proposed.

While we were up in Birch Bay we were able to go up to the temple in Vancouver, BC. It was just built up there and we were able to do some sealings for family.


All in all it was a great trip. Stay tuned, more posts to come.

1 comment:

Sarah Webb said...

That hiking picture is awesome! I may have to steal that idea one of these days.

I have to say thinking of my brother as "cute" is weird though...

Oh, and Casey, I love that purple dress!

Happy late anniversary!