Friday, September 11, 2009

Graduation and the Hike

This is late too, I know we suck... we have had a busy summer. No excuses, but you have to be proud that I actually have pictures of stuff. I actually remembered to bring my camera some of the time.

Here to the right is the family walking to Russell's and my (late) graduation. Apparently you can walk whenever you want. When I graduated I had way too much stuff going on with still student teaching and working and helping my mom plan Russ and my wedding that I decided that I just didn't have time to walk at my graduation.
But it worked out because Russ made it possible for me to walk with him at his graduation. It was so much fun.
Nathan (our brother-in-law) was our professional photographer, he took some excellent shots of the graduation and of Russ and me together after the graduation. He took all the pictures on the post. THANK YOU NATHAN!


After the graduation we had a picnic at a local park to celebrate. My mom, grandma and brother Jake came from my family and Pam, Frank, Sarah, Jared, Nathan, and in the belly Kayla came from Russell's family. It was a lot of fun.

After the picnic Russ's family wanted to go for a little hike, so we went somewhere along Chuckanut to climb to a scenic viewpoint. It was a lot of fun too... Jared was sleeping at this point of the trip on Uncle Russ.
But when he woke up he was very happy and excited to be on uncle Russ's shoulders.

1 comment:

Sarah Webb said...

Congrats on graduating! What a cute little boy!