Sunday, September 20, 2009

Casey Goes to Montana

In August I went to Montana with my Mom, Geir, Jake and my grandparents. Russ was suppose to come with us, but he got a job and that was a little more important. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but here is one of Jake and Sami. She is the family MONSTER dog. We went swimming
together and she thought I didn't know how to swim or something. I jumped off the dock and she jumped after me. And then she decided to drag me into shore by my arm and thumb. The brusing did not go away for about a month. It was actually kinda scary, she is a little bit stronger than me and nither of us could touch the ground at that time.
Later we went to Glacier and I got some good pictures of the wildlife. Geir and I went walking around trying to find a some other wildlife or something. But all we could find were these mountain goats that were not scared of us at all. Some were even walking along the trail with us.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i'm so glad you're posting so much more often! We really miss you guys! Emily and Hannah still say "Casey and Russ's house" everytime we pass your apartment complex.
I'm glad everything is going well for you guys!

Sarah Webb said...

Wow, that sounds scary about being dragged to shore by a big dog!

Cool goats