Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Connor

 Connor helping Daddy install new child proof locks on our cabinets.  Connor figured out how to open the doors with the old ones.  

 Connor's first trip to Western Washington University.  Super hot and super fun!



Connor doesn't like to be dirty.  He is our little clean princess. 





Swimming at his girlfriend's house (Annika) at her birthday party. 

Connor is obsessed with brushing his teeth.  I guess there could be worse obsessions.   
Connor's first horse back ride at his cousin's birthday parties.  


 Connor and the Rigby's!
More teeth brushing.

1 comment:

Sarah Webb said...

funny, I recognized the WWU campus and Clark Park before I read where the pictures were taken. That's cool that Connor got to sit on a horse! I didn't know that was going on. I was a bit distracted though. Yay or being obsessed with brushing teeth!