Thursday, December 8, 2011

Connor is EIGHT Months old!!

Oh my goodness, I can not believe it. They grow so fast. Here is what Connor has been up to the past few weeks:

-Finally got some teeth in!! Bottom two
-Army crawling, once in a while he will try on his hands and knees.
-Can pull himself up on things, like tables, parents and chairs
-Is very determined, doesn't give up when there is something he wants
-Never stops moving
-Loves to watch people or interact with them
-Still chews on everything
-Tries to feed himself, still working on the pincer technique
-Doesn't like to be put down, bummer right. He gets over it
-Loves the mirror
-Only likes to eat fruits, or sweet foods. I'm already hiding veggies in his foods, not good.
-Still super noisy, with increased sounds everyday.

It is such a blessing to be able to stay home with my little guy. I look forward to what he learns next. Thanks to all who follow this blog.

No comments: