Friday, July 8, 2011

Fourth Of July Weekend

This was Connor's first year in the Lake Cavanaugh Parade. Grandpa drives the the fire truck and Connor was able to get some pictures with his Great Grandpa.

Here is Connor drooling all over his Lake Cavanaugh Shirt. I don't know why the picture keeps turning sideways. But it is still adorable with his sideways hat.

Here is Connor on his first paddle boat ride. On the first one he fell asleep the whole time, the next one he was able to look around and have fun.Connor also took his first dip in the lake. He really liked his life jacket and sucked on the edges. Here is the video from his first dip. It is a family tradition to dip the babies in the lake. I have this picture of my mom dipping me in the lake and I started screaming!! Connor was like whatever, this is no big deal. Then we went in the hot tub to warm up and he didn't mind at all. He is so laid back.
This was so cute. All of the shoes were lined up at the front door, including Connor's little sandals.


This weekend we also celebrated Jake's 16th birthday. I can't believe my little brother is actually driving. He stopped by to show us his license on the 5th, the first day he was able to get this license. He was driving around everywhere. We are so proud of him!

1 comment:

Sarah Webb said...

wow, he hardly protested at all in that water! Jared screamed his head off the first time he was in water like that. And judging from your reaction that lake is much colder then the pool Jared was in!

I'll bet they'll have really difference personalities!