Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

No Thanksgiving would be complete without a Turkey Bowl. Russ and Steven (his brother) were on one of the teams and I was on the other team. Obviously I played harder, because our team WON!!! This picture is the aftermath of playing in the pouring down rain and mud. It was a lot of fun.

On Friday, Pam, Raime (Steven's new girlfriend) and I went Black Friday shopping. I know, we are crazy. We went to Wal-Mart, Target, JoAnn's and Fred Meyer. I think the worst place was Wal-Mart and Target. But the good news is that we got all of the things we set out for.

Saturday we went to the Festival of Trees at the Red Lion Hotel in Vancouver, Washington. Here is a picture of one of the trees that was decorated with a Santa's Reindeer and sled. It was a lot of fun, there was a little stage where we did a little dancing and picture posing. We also got to sit on Santa's lap and take pictures.


Here are all of us with Santa. The first one is of Pam and Frank Rigby, Russ's parents. Then there is Russ and me. And then Raime and Steven.

After the Festival of Trees we went home to play games. We played Perudo and the guys were totally insensitive and kicked our butts. Here is a picture that I took with my new digital camera of how bad they beat us. I was orange, Pam was green and Raime was black. It was not a good day for women. Now that I have a good, fun camera, I should be posting more. We shall see, of course.

2 comments:

Sarah Webb said...

yay, I'm so glad you got an awsome camera!

Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm stealing the santa ones

Melissa said...

how are you guys doing? you haven't posted in FOREVER!! We miss you guys!